From the Better Business Bureau Website:
September 17, 2018
WOW! Very professional from start to finish. My wife and I are super pleased with the quality of work we received. We essentially had the entire upstairs of our home redone. We had a basic concept of what we wanted to do and the look we were going for. The design team from Re-Do were able to take our concepts and help us envision the finished product. The project was on budget and finished exactly on the date expected. There was no hassle, hidden cost, or unforeseen expenses. Everything detailed on the contract that was explained before the job started was exactly what was done. The finished product was 100% "turn key," I did not have to lift a finger. This included a complete cleaning of the job site once the work was finished. There was someone on the job site everyday working, the contractor didn't disappear for a few days after starting the work (as has been my experience with others). All my questions were answered, and there was never an issue with my presence on the job site. I could freely look around and ask questions. Everything was from trash pick up, pod drop off & pickup, and other sub contract work were all taken care of by the staff at Re-Do. You MIGHT find someone out there that will give you a cheaper quote to do the job, but you won't get the 100% turn key experience, a itemized description of work with materials to be used contract, and a job done on time and on budget. I will be using Re-Do Homes for all my remodeling needs.
April 25, 2018
I wanted to have some remodeling done in my home and really was leery about obtaining a contractor and having strangers in my home. One day I was driving by ReDoHomes and decided to stop in to see about an estimate. The owners came out within a few days gave me a quote. I was so impressed with their professionalism and was completely at ease I never inquired with another contractor. My work was done in a timely manner. The quality of work that was preformed totally transformed my living room. I told my Husband we should have done this a long time ago. This was my first Project. So, I called back to get a second estimate. This time it was a major project. I wanted to gut one of my bathrooms and install my grandmother's claw foot tub that I had restored. The owners came back and gave me another estimate. I had waited for 30 years on this project. I had picked out my materials and brought samples to ReDoHomes. My bathroom was gutted, and the project began. Mr. Arnold asked if I had time to go and check out an ideal. His vision of my bathroom was more than I had ever imagined. When he was finished with the tile floor it was amazing. The design was not your ordinary layout it was a masterpiece! When the project was competed, it was a Total Masterpiece. My Grandmother would of been proud. My bathroom has been featured in the local newspaper and anyone who sees it is at awa. I don't give reviews unless I truly believe a business desires it. I will tell you that the Arnold's and their crew are truly professional people and will go above and beyond to satisfy their customers. Troy takes pride in his workmanship and is very aesthetic in his work and the finished product. I want to take this opportunity to thank ReDoHomes in beautifying my home!
Apr. 22, 2015
I found ReDoHomes website while browsing for residential construction companies so I can get my basement finished. I needed a bedroom, bathroom, and a couple of closets. From the first moment after meeting them I was thoroughly impressed. Everything from the estimate, construction, service, craftsmanship, and quality of work was excellent. Their pricing was lower than many other local companies but they provided an expedient yet high quality work. My wife and I were extremely satisfied and pleased with the work. They went above and beyond to ensure everything we wanted and needed was done to our satisfaction. I highly recommend this company.
- “The quality of service and level of professionalism with the folks from ReDoHomes is fantastic. Being a repeat customer, I am consistently impressed by the knowledge and "get R done" attitude of every staff member I have come in contact with. But what I love the most is their personalities. They love to laugh and work together. It is an uplifting joy to have them in my home. Thank you!”
~Susan B. Martinez - Johnson City
- “In this day and age, it’s hard to find a company you can trust. ReDoHomes was recommended to me by a friend, Susan B. and now I know why – the quality of service I received was outstanding. Keep up the good work!”
~Joan Whitaker - Johnson City
- I am a widow woman and am very nervous to allow anyone into my home. There are so many con-artists in the world today. I saw an add in the paper and what led me to call ReDoHomes is the local Jonesborough phone number. The fact that they had a permanent phone not just a cell phone, assured me they work and live locally, not just flying through by the night winds. Once they were here, not only did I find a reliable handyman service, but I have made some life long friends. They are indeed wonderful people and I thank God, they have come into my life.
~Wishes to Remain Anonymous
- After having ReDoHomes in our home, no one else will ever compare. They are my kind of people.
~John & Fran
- I work with ReDoHomes. I leave the fancy stuff to them, but I can cut grass and trim a lawn in nothing flat. I became acquainted with ReDoHomes through a mutual friend. I ended up having a full basement remodeled into a bedroom, living area, storage area and a full bathroom,while leaving a 2 car garage intact and a secure entry system. In the course of getting to know them, they continue to do the remodeling, but I work with them on the lawn care end of the business. So maybe some day I will meet you as well.
~Paul Widner - Green Team Mowing
- Hi, my name is Linda Sands and I want to share my home renovation with you. I was so anxious to get the work started, I did not think to take pictures before most of the work was done, but am proud to show you the finished jobs. It has been wonderful getting acquainted with and having ReDoHomes here with me. We have become such good friends.